Basketball ACT Appearance Requests
The Tradies Canberra Capitals and Canberra Gunners organisations are committed to being involved in the Canberra community and working together with groups and organisations that desire to make a positive impact in the Canberra area. Any opportunity to involve the Capitals or Gunners with the work of other community groups is something that we value, and as a result, we will make every effort to support as many requests as possible.
Thank you for your interest in having a Capitals or Gunners player make an appearance at your upcoming event. Appearances are determined by the individualís schedule (work and personal) and availability. Capsman is also available for appearances upon request.
The Capitals or Gunners can provide entertaining and educational opportunities at your upcoming event:
o Capsman can provide fun and excitement for kids
o The Basketball ACT front office can provide insight into running a sports event.
o Our professional athletes that have worldwide experience.
o The presence of a professional sports organisation will add an exciting touch to the day.
o Much, much more!
We ask that all requests be made at least four (4) weeks in advance. Please note that submitting a request does not guarantee an appearance. Fees may apply for player, mascot, or staffís time.
Click here and fill out the Appearance Request form and email back to us at Canberra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Basketball ACT Donation Requests
Throughout the years, Basketball ACT has made countless donations to non-profit organizations and charities. The donations have helped organizations such as schools, clubs, and benefits raise funds for various needs. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we do our best to fulfill as many as possible. In order for your event to be considered for a donation, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- Your organisation or event must be located in the ACT region, priority is given to Canberra non-profit organizations.
- Our donation requests are filled with vouchers to attend an Aussie Hoops Hoiday camp; your organization will receive only 1 item. We do not donate merchandise.
- Item will be used in an raffle or other charitable function
- Requesting group is a non-profit charitable organization.
- Your organization has not received a Basketball ACT donation within the past year.
- Please allow time for the request to be processed. Due to the high volume of requests please allow at least 2 weeks for processing. Requests are filled on a first come first serve basis.
How to Request Donation
To request a donation please send a formal request, in writing, on your organizationís official letterhead with details of the event, how the donation will be used, and how the profits will benefit your organisation to:
Attn: Donation Request
42 Oatley Court
Canberra, ACT 2617
Or Email to:
Please be sure to include:
- Name, date, purpose of event, and ABN number (if applicable)
- Contact personís name and phone number
- Name of organization sponsoring event
- How the money raised will be used
Please allow 2 weeks for request processing. Requests are filled on a first come first serve basis.